National Search for a new Pastor at Old Stone Church.
Old Stone Church Pastoral Nominating Committee is currently in a national search for a new Pastor.
Please see the document for the Minister Information Form. Click here
Parish Associate for Congregational Care
Old Stone Church located on Public Square in downtown Cleveland is seeking a Parish Associate for Congregational Care. We have a diverse and inclusive membership with a proud history and a promising future.
Interested candidates should contact Deborah Alexander, Director of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Title Parish Associate for Congregational Care
Reports to Senior Pastor
Terms Part-time / Salary Position
- Pastoral Care of Members & Constituents: hospitalizations, bereavement, life transitions
- Prayer Partners – bi-weekly
- Preaching and Worship leadership as assigned
- Relate to Deacons
- Lead adult educational studies seasonally: Advent, Lent, Grief, Bereavement, etc.
- Attend Session meetings and support decisions of the Session
- Participate in Staff meetings
- Point Person for Pastoral Care
- Handle walk-in persons with pastoral care issues when available
- Funerals and weddings upon request of the Senior Pastor
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Pastor
Areas of Special Emphasis
- Pastoral Care of Membership
- Seminars in Grief and Loss
Performance Goals and Objectives
- Respond to pastoral care needs as they arise: emergencies, hospital calls, shut-in visitation, bereavement calls and work with Deacons on lay ministry opportunities
- Lead Advent & Lenten Studies