As you know, the COVID-19 Delta Variant is spreading very quickly within the United States and Northeast Ohio. The Old Stone Church COVID-19 Taskforce set out guidelines when COVID-19 first started, which included those cases in Cuyahoga County must stay under 5.0 per 100,000 to avoid COVID-19 restrictions here at Old Stone Church.
The number has jumped quickly. As of Monday, we are now at 5.6 per 100,000, which will move us back into Phase 2 of the COVID-19 protocols starting this Sunday. The COVID-19 Task Force gave the following recommendations, and Session approved them last night.
- Those guidelines include the following things:
- All who attend must wear a mask while in the building
- Masks will be provided at the door
- Seating in every third row
- Social distancing between those not in one’s immediate family
- No communal singing
- No coffee hour or large gathering such as the Annual Picnic.
We hope you understand as we are progressing through the Pandemic and keeping the safety of our congregation and staff at utmost importance.
We hope to see you this Sunday. Thank you.
Rev. Dr. Andrew McDonald
Interim Senior Pastor
Old Stone Church.